POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS (BY RESEARCH)
The Faculty of Applied Sciences, UiTM is currently offering Fourteen (14) Master of Science programs and One (1) Doctor of Philosophy (Science) program. The program objectives are to provide graduates with advanced knowledge, capabilities to deal with complex scientific problems and solve problems effectively in their respective fields while at the same time facilitates discovery and contribute new knowledge.
1) Master of Science Programs
- A minimum of a second class Honours Degree or CGPA of 2.75 in a science-related field from UiTM or any instituition of higher learning recognised by the UiTM Senate; or
- A bachelor's degree with a CGPA of between 2.50 and 2.75 can be considered subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- An equivalent qualification to an Honours Degree in a Science-related field recognised by the UiTM Senate together with relevant experience.
- A master's degree in a related discipline.
- Less qualified students may be accepted if they have proof of relevant and significant work experience in industry or the public sector.